Tenders and market development
– Carrying out technical and financial justification studies for potential projects in the country’s mining industry.
– Participation in EPC, MC tenders of different industries to enter different markets and grow the number of company projects.
– Participating in tenders and affirming readiness to provide the main equipment related to mining industries.
– Signing alliances with reputable national and international companies.
– Various projects’ tenders cost estimation.
– Identifying accomplished contractors, manufacturers and vendors specialized in meeting the needs of various projects procurement and manufacturing.
– Supporting clients in holding tenders and responding to the participants of these tenders to identify the prevailing bidder.
– Liaising with clients in technical evaluation of recommendations of manufacturers and vendors and providing relevant report to determine the qualified successful bidder.
– Assessing the skills of various manufacturers to prepare approved vendors’ list (AVL) with the view to indigenizing technology.
– Preparing national and international tendering documents and estimating projects’ costs.
– Offering required services to build various equipment related to ongoing projects of the company.
– Supplying spare parts for industrial and mining factories.
– Carrying out various international trade services such as obtaining technical and financial proposals, finalizing contracts, transportation, customs clearance and delivering goods at the project’s site.
Legal and contractual services
– Preparation and compilation of pre-evaluation documentations to identify qualified contractors to implement industrial projects.
– Preparation and compilation of national and international tenders to identify eligible contractors to execute projects.
– Technical- financial evaluation of contractors participating in the tenders.
– Preparation and compilation of national and international contracts.
– Offering legal and financial consultation services to clients during and after contract formation and signing.
– Preparation and compilation of legal and technical agenda in various fields related to the contract.
– Preparation and compilation of contracts for equipment and goods procurement, manufacturing and contracting.
Commercial related services of NSP are not only limited to finding and assigning various projects to the country’s reputable and prosperous clients considering. NSP also offers required procurement nationally and internationally and legal and contractual related services. Some of the most prosperous commercial projects of NSP include Chah Firoozeh copper project assignment to Tanavob GC Co., Sungun lime assignment to Canymes Industrial and Mining Engineering Technical Services Company, assigning Sangan fire extinguishing systems re-design to Me’yar Sana’t Khavarmiyaneh Engineering Co.