Services offered within EPC projects:
– Designing and leading laboratory and pilot studies to produce metallurgical tests report.
– Optimization of offered process cycle based on metallurgical tests report.
– Producing process documents based on the metallurgical tests report such as PFD, UFD, BFD, Mass Balance, Process Description, Process Design Criteria, Reagent Consumption List.
– Producing joint documents such as P&ID, Equipment Data Sheet, Control Philosophy, General Arrangement, Plot Plan, Utility Consumption List with the aids of mechanical, instrumental, and civil units.
– Supporting and offering required services to the engineering unit present on site (engineering workshop).
– Offering required services in pre-commissioning and commissioning periods to temporarily delivery to factories during guaranty period.
Services offered within MC and consultation projects:
– Reviewing and checking process documents such as: PFD ،UFD ، BFD، P&ID، mass balance، process description، process design criteria، equipment data sheet، control philosophy،general arrangement, plot plan، metallurgical test reports, etc. produced by the contractor.
– Research and report preparation about the projects process based on client’s request.
– Factory site inspection during various stages and give recommendations to improve the process.
– Supporting and offering required services to the on-site engineering unit upon request.
General Engineering Activities:
– Carrying out various laboratory testing if required.
– Sizing some equipment such as sieve, rock crusher, mills and Hydrocyclone.
– Theoretical research and data gathering in specific fields of process design.
– Offering process engineering services for research projects purposes.
– Providing engineering services required for feasibility projects.