Inspection and Quality Assurance
In the quality engineering field of service, technical foundation, references and compiled procedures of quality inspection standards and correspondences and the relevant reports of projects are reviewed.
In the quality inspection department, senior quality control specialists in various fields of engineering are responsible for inspection not only during manufacturing and installation but also during equipment procurement and supply. The inspection tasks are done based on Inspection and Tests Plan (ITP) and in compliance with approved practical procedures of the organizations and projects.
The predominant responsibilities within this area include (but not limited to):
– Ensuring the quality assurance schemes of the quality control department are implemented and monitoring.
– Ensuring corrective measures (in case of non-compliances) and preventative measures (to avoid future non-compliances) are implemented. Furthermore, following-up to ensure these corrective and preventative measures are taken place in the quality assurance department.
– Ensuring that instructions and anticipated practical methods of the quality assurance department are followed.
– Compiling quality instructions and terms and conditions for technical specifications of all available products and monitoring their implementation.
– Obtaining technical specifications and tolerance windows from the engineering units.
– Preparation of inspection instructions methods and procedures.
– Specifying the required inspection instruments.
– Approval and/or dis-approval of evaluated suppliers in the procurement department.
– Specifying and defining monitoring stations and procedures of the production line.
– Calibrating measuring instruments which can be calibrated in-house or else sending the others along with reference measuring instruments to a reputable laboratory for calibration when calibration is due.
– Registering calibration related information of measuring instruments.
– Obtaining and archiving all the calibration related documents of the instruments and equipment that are calibrated in laboratories outside the organization.
– Transferring quality deficiencies of the products produced to the production, assembling and quality assurance accountable parties of products promptly.
– Rapid transfer of the highly deficient produced products to the quality assurance manager.
– Tracking non-compliance products upon request and in case of costumer dis-satisfaction.
– Preparation of defect root cause analysis reports of the laboratory machines to the concerning department.
– Holding team meetings to assess technical and quality issues.
– Obtaining information relevant to the input items from the procurement department and informing the control inspectors, testing the raw materials, and chasing the non-compliance reports (NCR) of the non-complied products.
– Archiving all the technical drawings and documents received from the technical department.
– Maintaining all the documents related to quality assurance of quality control.
– Attending continuous development and productivity meetings to collaborate in obtaining licenses.
Inspection and Quality Assuranceنهال صنعت پاسارگاد
Inspection and Quality Assurance