Contract Date:February 2021
NSP’s Role:Preliminary engineering design review and performing multi-disciplinary desulfurization detailed design engineering, procurement engineering services, engineering coordination and correspondence with overeas technologist.
– Preliminary engineering package review
– Carrying out multi-disciplinary detailed engineering design services in structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrument, piping and process fields
– Comprehensive designing and preparing 3d models of the designs
– Preparing Layout and general arrangement drawings
– Preparing P&ID and PFD drawings
– Preparing drawings and documents for material storage and handling systems
– Preparing documents and drawings for structures and foundations
– Preparing documents and drawings for piping systems
– Electrification and cabling systems drawings and documents preparation
– Instrument and control systems drawings and documents preparation
– Preparing BOQ (bill of quantities) and procurement list for items of every related engineering unit
– Performing procurement engineering and preparing TBE reports and coordinating manufacturers’ proposals.
– Engineering coordination with Sunup technology company
– Review of documents produced by other projects participants such as overseas technologist, manufacturers, domestic handling and technical coordination