NSP’s Role:Design review and construction of Ilam Petrochemical steel structures weighed approximately 1000t.
Contract Date:July 2020
– Reviewing drawings produced in detailed engineering stage
– Producing shop drawings
– Cooperating with client in procurement of bulk materials such as plates, profiles, etc.
– Quality controlling of materials to assure quality
– Steel structures construction
– Transportation of the constructed structures to the client’s construction site
– Steel structures erection supervision
– Engineering workshop services to respond to SQs and TQs
– Final delivery of the constructed structures to the client